Skip to: Page Content | Menu Bar | Main Navigation | Search | Page Footer

Weeds Complaints

Complaints about noxious weeds anywhere in Lancaster County or overgrown weeds in the City of Lincoln, can be made by calling (402) 441-7817 or by completing the complaint form below and submitting it to the Weed Control Authority. It would be helpful if you notify this office when you observe that the property has been cut or the weeds controlled. This can be done by calling the above number or e-mailing

Lancaster County Weed Control Authority
444 Cherrycreek Road, Building 'B'
Lincoln, Nebraska 68528

Leave this filed blank:

Complaint Form

Please check all that apply*:

Complaint location*:
Is problem visible from the road*?  
Nearby landmarks:
Access limitations:
Owner Name:
Owner Address(if known):
Your name*:
Day time phone number:
Email (optional):

* Required