InterLinc Home Page
US Flag Vote
Lancaster County
Election Commissioner

Military and Overseas Voters

Military and Overseas Voters

Members of the Armed Forces and American Citizens who are overseas have several options regarding voting. Please visit the following links to learn more and download special registration and request forms:

Nebraska Secretary of State -- Military Voters
The Nebraska Secretary of State's website provides important information for Military Voters.

Nebraska Secretary of State -- Overseas Voters
The Nebraska Secretary of State's website provides important voter information for Nebraska Citizens temporarily residing overseas.

Federal Voting Assistance Program
The Federal Voting Assistance Program (FVAP) is a US Government website which provides federal guidelines and information regarding Military and Overseas voting.

Federal Postcard Early Voting Application (FPCA)
This is a link to the Federal Postcard Early Voting Application to be used by Military and Overseas Voters


UOCAVA (Uniformed and Overseas Citizens Absentee Voting Act) is a federal law requiring local election juirisdictions to make special efforts in providing Early Voting (Absentee) ballots to Military and Overseas American citizens.

UOCAVA eligible voters may request Early Voting (Absentee) ballots by:

All FPCA applications and written requests may be:

Tracking your Military or Overseas Ballot

Click here to check the status of your ballot. In order to do this you will need your voter identification number which was included in the instructions when you received your ballot and other materials. If you do not have your voter identification number, please contact Lancaster County Election office to request your number.

For additional information please contact the Lancaster County Election Commissioner's office at:
(402) 441-7311 or by e-mail at:

Election Commissioner