Lancaster County Treasurer
Tax Delinquency Listing
This listing shows only those properties that have delinquencies as of February. Properties that have delinquent Tax Sale Certificates already for prior years are listed with an "Y" in the tax sales column. The "Tax Owing Column" does not include all penalties and cost on this property.
Although all effort has been made to maintain absolute accuracy for this online listing there may be errors. This listing is mandated by Nebraska State Law to be published in the newspaper of general circulation within the county and that listing be on file in the County Treasurer's Office. This online listing is provided as a courtesy only!
- Tax list will be updated each Friday until the tax sale.
- Tax list prints are available at Treasurer's Office for a $20.00 print fee.
- Parcels will be called in order of "SUBDIVISION NAME".
- Each parcel will be called as "Block" "Lot" "Parcel" "TaxDue".
- Tax Sale Order:
- Advertised Delinquent Real Estate Taxes will be offered above $500.00 in a round robin format.
- Advertised Delinquent Real Estate Taxes will be offered under $500.00 in a round robin format.
- Advertised Delinquent Special Assessments will be offered in a round robin format.
- Advertised Delinquent Special Assessment Taxes will be sold with Advertised Delinquent Real Estate Taxes.
57K HTM file