Forms & Fees
Business/Farm DMV Streamlined New Bundling Details
Lancaster County Treasurer
- You can renew your registration or title of an in-state vehicle at 500 West O St and at 555 South 10th St, County-City building on the 1st floor
- You can renew your registration at our drive-thru at 46th and R St on Saturday from 8:00 to 1:00 (excluding holidays)
- You can order that specialty plate like the popular cougar plate at ClickDMV
- You can purchase park permits, hunting and fishing licenses at any of our three locations (cash only)
Welcome to the Lancaster County Treasurer's Website.
I am honored to have been elected by the citizens of Lancaster County to serve as your County Treasurer for a second term. Thank you so much. My top priority is customer service. We have worked hard and will continue to do so to make all transactions with our office to be quick and easy. I also promise that we will be diligent in searching for avenues to save money. Since I took office in 2011 we have saved over 4 million dollars. As well, one of our paramount responsibilities is to protect your money. We promise this mission to the end, as we account for every penny of 600 million dollars. My staff works very hard to excel in their job performance with efficiency and integrity and I am honored to work with them.
My management staff includes:
- Chief Deputy Treasurer, Candace Meredith serving Lancaster County since 2000
- Director of Banking/Accountant, Jennifer Durow serving Lancaster County since 2016
- Motor Vehicles Manager, Don Arp serving local government since 1982
- Real Estate Manager, Vicki Hansen serving Lancaster County since 2008
Pursuant to Nebraska State Statutes, the County Treasurer collects property taxes to be distributed to schools, fire districts, cities, villages, etc. In conjunction with the State Department of Motor Vehicles we also oversee 300,000 motor vehicle registrations and titles. To serve the people with these responsibilities, our office retains 39 full-time employees and has an operating annual budget of $3.5 million. The majority of our budget is comprised of salaries and benefits.
Please look around our website. We have added many new features to make your interaction with our department easier, less stressful and quicker.
Feel free to contact me directly at email@example.com. If you have a motor vehicle/drivers license question please contact Don Arp at firstname.lastname@example.org., or Real Estate Tax questions please contact Vicki Hansen at email@example.com.
Thank you very much,
Lancaster County Treasurer
Since 2011, we have recycled $12,282 worth of old license plates.
Thank you for helping us out!