Mission & Goals
The Human Services Administration shall serve as the eyes and ears of the public sector, facilitating and advising elected officials, funding sources, and the community at-large in the areas of human services and its delivery system. Its purpose shall be to guide this community to respond to human needs in a collaborative, cost efficient, and expedient manner with available resources; and to assist in generating new resources when necessary.
- To address critical issues in health/human services which are positively and negatively impacting this community.
- To strengthen the governance of non-profit organizations in Lincoln, Lancaster County, NE.
- To educate the general population regarding the status and value of our human services and juvenile justice systems.
- To reduce the number of youth, especially minority youth, entering our juvenile justice system through primary prevention, early intervention and education.
- To maintain financial stability for health and human services accessing a balance of local, state and federal dollars.