Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any questions, please phone the Human Services Office at 402 441-4944 or e-mail to email@example.com.
- Where is the City of Lincoln-Lancaster County Human Services
- The Human Services Office is located in the County/City Building at 555 South 10th Street, Suite 107, Lincoln, NE 68508
- What are the duties of the Human Services administator?
- The administrator supervises government human services contracts, coordinates the Juvenile Justice System and serves as a liaison between local government, state government, and the community at-large. The administrator's primary responsibility is to advise elected official in areas of human services and juvenile justice.
- Does the City/County Human Services Office give out food stamps, or help with child support or utility assistance?
- But if you call, we can refer you to state operated offices or private non-profit agencies to assist you.