Frequently Asked Questions
If you have a question, please call us at: 441-7180 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Where is the County Cooperative Extension Office Located?
- 444 Cherrycreek Road
- What is the County Cooperative Extension Service?
- Authorized by Nebraska statutes for the purpose of imparting research - based information to urban and rural audiences, this county program is carried out in cooperation with the University of Nebraska Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources and the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
- What type of programs is the Extension Service involved?
- Local priority program areas include: Strengthening Lancaster County Communities; Nutrition, Food Quality & Safety; Natural Resources & Environmental Management; Children, Youth & Families; and Agricultural Competitiveness & Profitability.
- Are volunteers encouraged to participate?
- as 4-H club leaders, 4-H VIPS (Voluneers in Program Service) members, master Gardeners, master recyclers and members of Family & Community Education Clubs (FCE).