Date: October 25, 2010
For more information contact
David J. Shively (402) 441-7311
Election Commissionerís Office Open Additional Hours
for Early/Absentee Voting for General Election
Lincoln ó Lancaster County Election Commissioner David Shively announced today that the Lancaster County Election Commissionerís Office will be open additional hours for early/absentee voting for the November 2nd General Election.
The Election Office, which is located at 601 North 46th Street, will be open during the following times:
- Monday, October 25th - 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 26th - 8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 27th - 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday, October 28th - 8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Friday, October 29th - 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, October 30th - 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- Monday, November 1st - 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Anyone having any questions regarding early/absentee voting should call the Election Office at 441-7311.