STAFF MEETING AGENDA
LANCASTER COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
THURSDAY, APRIL 6, 2017
ROOM 113 - THE BILL LUXFORD STUDIO
Location Announcement of Nebraska Open Meetings Act: A copy of the Nebraska Open Meetings Act is located on the wall at the back of the room.
1. APPROVAL OF STAFF MEETING MINUTES FOR MARCH 30, 2017
2. 8:30 a.m. LEGISLATIVE UPDATE - Gordon Kissel, Joe Kohout, and Jonathan Bradford, Kissel/E&S Associates
3. 9:00 a.m. JOINT DEPARTMENT BUDGET HEARINGS - Dennis Meyer, Budget and Fiscal Officer
A. Information Services (IS)
D. Building & Safety Department
4. 11:00 a.m. REVISED INSURANCE REQUIREMENTS - David Derbin, Deputy County Attorney; Bob Walla, Purchasing Agent; Lori Irons, Office Specialist, Purchasing Department; Sue Eckley, County Risk Manager
5. 11:15 a.m. YOUTH SERVICES CONTRACT WITH STATE PROBATION - David Derbin, Deputy County Attorney; Sheli Schindler, Youth Services Center (YSC) Director
6. 11:30 a.m. NEBRASKA DEPARTMENT OF ENVIRONMENTAL QUALITY (NDEQ) ID 62197, LANCASTER COUNTY SHOP, 110 "O" STREET, LINCOLN - David Derbin, Deputy County Attorney; Pam Dingman, Lancaster County Engineer
7. 11:45 a.m. PENDING LITIGATION - Doug Cyr, Chief Deputy County Attorney; Kayla Hathcote, Deputy County Attorney
8. ACTION ITEMS
9. ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER REPORT
A. Resolution Supporting Lincoln Unites
B. Request to Set Bailiff Salary for Lynne Albin
C. Volunteer Opportunity
D. Nebraska Accountability and Disclosure Commission Opinion for Commissioners Schorr and Avery
E. Lincoln Journal Star Newspaper Renewal
F. Computer Request Control No. 158254, $1,369.99 from the Microcomputer Fund for Tablet/Hybrid, Etc. for the County Clerk
G. Return on Sheriff's Sale of a Vacated Portion of West Meinke Street
10. DISCUSSION OF OTHER MEETINGS ATTENDED
A. State Disproportionate Minority Committee
B. City of Lincoln Open Data Steering Committee
DISCUSSION OF BOARD MEETINGS ATTENDED
A. Juvenile Justice Review Committee (JJRC)
11. SCHEDULE OF BOARD MEMBER MEETINGS
A. Region V Services Executive Committee - Wiltgen
Monday, April 10, 2017, 8:30 a.m.
B. Region V Services Governing Board - Wiltgen
Monday, April 10, 2017, 9:30 a.m.
C. Region V Systems Governing Board - Wiltgen
Monday, April 10, 2017, 10:30 a.m.
D. Region V Systems Executive Board - Wiltgen
Monday, April 10, 2017, 11:30 a.m.
E. Public Building Commission (PBC) Vice Chair Meeting with Mayor - Amundson
Tuesday, April 11, 2017, 7:45 am.
F. Meeting with Mayor - Wiltgen/Avery
Tuesday, April 11, 2017, 8:15 a.m.
G. Public Building Commission (PBC) - Amundson/Brinkman
Tuesday, April 11, 2017, 1:30 p.m.
H. Lincoln-Lancaster County Board of Health - Avery
Tuesday, April 11, 2017, 5:00 p.m.
I. Mental Health Crisis Center Advisory Board - Avery
Wednesday, April 12, 2017, 12:00 p.m.
J. Information Services Policy Committee (ISPC) - Wiltgen
Thursday, April 13, 2017, 1:30 p.m.
K. Parks and Recreation Advisory Board - Schorr
Thursday April 13, 2017, 4:00 p.m.
12. EMERGENCY ITEMS