2014 Weekly Agendas & Minutes
The Lancaster County Board of Commissioners meets each Tuesday at 10:30 a.m.
(unless denoted by an *) in the County Commissioners Chambers, Room 112, in
the County-City Building at 555 South 10th Street. For information about
the Board meeting, call 441-7484, or check this site for the weekly agenda.
We publish the agenda on the Friday afternoon preceding the meeting.
* December 23, 2014 and December 30, 2014 - The County Board meetings have been cancelled due to the observance of Christmas and New Year's Holidays
* November 11, 2014 - The County Board meeting has been cancelled due to the observance of Veterans Day
* October 28, 2014 - One and Six-Year Road and Bridge Public Hearing
* August 5, 2014 - Includes Property Valuation Protest Final Action for 2014
* July 15, 2014 - Tour of Adult Reporting Center
* June 24, 2014 - Emergency Management Director Interviews
The Lancaster County Board of Commissioners meeting is broadcast live. It is rebroadcast on Tuesday and Saturday on 5 City-TV, Cable Channel 5. In addition, this meeting may be viewed on Nebraska On Demand Time Warner Channel 411 and is available on the internet 24 hours a day at http://www.lancaster.ne.gov.
The County Commissioner Agendas and Minutes are created by the County Clerk.