2013 Weekly Agendas & Minutes
PLEASE NOTE: Beginning February 12, 2013, the County Board meetings will begin at 10:30 a.m.
The Lancaster County Board of Commissioners meets each Tuesday at 10:30 a.m.
(unless denoted by an *) in the County Commissioners Chambers, Room 112, in
the County-City Building at 555 South 10th Street. For information about
the Board meeting, call 441-7484, or check this site for the weekly agenda.
We publish the agenda on the Friday afternoon preceding the meeting.
* November 19, 2013 - One and Six-Year Road and Bridge Public Hearing
* November 14, 2013 - County Engineer Interviews
* November 14, 2013 - Joint Meeting with the Lancaster County Agricultural Society
* July 30, 2013 - Property Valuation Protests Final Action
* May 7, 2013 - District Court Clerk Interviews
The County Commissioner Agendas and Minutes are created by the County Clerk.
It is also best to uninstall any other Adobe Acrobat versions before you upgrade. If you have any questions regarding the installation, please don't hesitate to give us a call at 402-441-7484.